Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Real Life Drama...

YAY for real life drama. My brother is world class A-hole. I mean seriously, its one thing to treat me like shit, but he disrespects my grandmother and yells at her when all she's doing is trying to make sure he doesn't go hungry!... but yeah, back to myself- I'm not talking to him anymore because he doesn't know how to respect me, my boundaries and I'm through dealing with his Bullshit! He needs anger management and an attitude readjustment... I don't care anymore if he wants to join the army. I bet even they won't take him with his anger issues. I worry for the kid, but honestly, I think I'm just wasting my breath, time and energy where he is concerned. So I GIVE UP! We've never had the best relationship but, for godsake, I'm trying now, at least pretend you're trying too! He has absolutely no right to bitch about how its all my fault anymore. He's a right bastard, I don't care if he hates the air I breathe anymore. WASH YOUR OWN GODDAMN DISHES, NOW!!!

I think my grandmother may be a little mad at me... we had a long discussion today where I implied that I'd go anywhere in the world, but I am NEVER going back to India. I am a very patriotic person, don't get me wrong. I just can't deal with closed-minded people and their stupid judgments. I lived there for almost half my life, and they were the worst years of my life, so yeah, not going back.... I also may have upset her when I started talking about homosexuality as an example of the closedmindedness... this was complete lipslip... I ♥ love, what can I say?

No comments: