Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Private: Let me say 'I love you' just one last time...

I won't be around for a little while. Personal stuff and all that jazz. I need to be in India and we're leaving in less than 9 hours. I just found out. I cannot expound on why or when I will be back. I just need to go away for a little while. I might come back before I think I might because the one thing I'm best at doing is running away from my own emotions. But I need to be strong. So send me strength so that I can be strong for everyone else. So that I won't crack and break apart- because they needme to be strong, because I know they can't be. Hope that everything in the universe will right itself again... because the ground just slipped from under my feet...

Dear God,

I hate you. I have always believed steadfastly that 'hate' is too strong a word. But, I hate you.

You have a cruel sense of humor.

- Me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch but i agree with you..