Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Learning how to NOT hit pedestrians when in control of motor vehicles...

Yes. I mean Driving Lessons.

Yes. I know I'm 20 years old.

No. I had never sat in the driver's seat of a car that had been turned on till last Thursday. Yes. You heard right! I said never.

So despite the stupidity that is the driving institute, I FINALLY got my lessons. I heart my instructor. She is awesome. I think I might take a counter to my next class just to see how many times I make her scream "Jesus!" and stomp on the brake... hehehe *rubs hands evilly*

I have to sign up for my parking test day after *bites nails nervously* I've only been behind the wheel for 3 days!!!

I went up to a speed of 70 km/hr today... it was scary... w00t!!

Oh and I changed lanes on my own!

No comments: