Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Her Life the Soap Opera...

So, when I wrote my previous post and posted it here, I took permission from my best friend to do so and she acquiesced, obviously (otherwise it would have been taken down).

She's in the hospital right now because she had to have a potentially-cancerous tumor removed, and her father's undergoing his last round of chemo in this batch... and somehow we ended up talking about how her boyfriend thought that she and I were dating at some point because of the "way" she talks about me and from there we started talking about fan-fiction and how she's been reading it since September last year... and from there we went to talking about soap operas... and from there I sent her my fan-fiction... anyways, she said that she was bored out of her mind, obviously, 4 days in a Hospital Room is so not rainbows and sunshine... so I suggested she learn Photoshop or write fanfiction... anyways, it boiled down to me telling her she should write an autobiographical fan-fiction... or maybe a soap opera... and she said "but my life is so boring". And I like the drama-queen that I am, tried to convey my expression over the interwebs, which doesn't work i might add, considering the interwebs can't see your face. So I had to explain.

Love triangle between her best-friend(a.k.a. me)-her-and her boyfriend in highschool. love triangle between her-her boyfriend in high school- her housemate's bestfriend who he was two-timing with in a different country (how the fuck do coincidences like that happen?); 2 stalkers, her semi-stalkerish ex-boyfriend from high school, she dated her cousin (granted she didn't know he was her cousin at the time, and when they found out they broke it off, but 16 years of being in love romantically is hard to get over overnight), her cancer, her cancer again, the million times she's almost died on the road because of the political climate in her home country, she was the President/Chairperson of the student wing of the UN in her home country; my love triangle with her, my momentary love-triangle at my middle-school dance, my off-kilter internet romance with a creep who emotionally blackmailed me into it in the first place, my foray into erotic literature, my music and acting and melodrama, my sarcasm, my unrequited loves, our "subtextual" romance, us being soul-mates... so we decided to write a Soap Opera based on us; well her mostly, and I'm the second lead (of course its my plot and she's going to try and write it)... anyhow once its done we'll be trying to sell the Pilot to CBS... so stay tuned for Our Soap Opera... :D

oh and say hello to Rhys Denver a.k.a. Me... :D

*goes to laugh her head off at herself*

No comments: