Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ai update

So my screen cannot be fixed by the time I leave.

This means that I'm probably going to get my mothers old laptop, ugh! It has no DVD/CD Drive. Which sucks dirty, scum and fungus covered balls.

Even though I re-counted and have enough money for a new one, my parents refuse to let me buy one. Goddamnitalltohellandbeyond! I'm twenty-fucking-one years old (almost)! WHY do I need their permission to do this again? Agreed, I'd rather keep the money and go to see the boys in NY, or the boys in LA (BigFantastic)... but it comes down to necessity! and right about now, Laptop trumps meeting either set of boys (although, I probably won't be allowed to go either place anyways)... D: This is one of the only two reason why I wish I was American. Although, it might not seem so, it really is the land of opportunities (for Americans at least)... D:

ETA: My parents are planning to sell all the old laptops (4) if we get a decent deal. I have no idea what that means for me though... I really really really don't want a Vista. But what the fuck, I won't complain. New is better than anything I would have gotten...

I wonder if I can convince my parents to split cost on a Mac with me. *ponders* ... I'll talk to my dad when they get back from their leadership conference (Oh Fuck! Saturday will be Lecture day!)

No comments: