Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

In the Process...

Pain and destruction lie in the wake of my arrival. I can't seem to do or say anything right. I bring pain to people I care about- my family and my friends. I can't be there for anyone even though I want to be. I try to do right but I end up doing wrong.

Maybe my self-destruction is inevitable... but they should know me better... I love them far too much to see them suffer and so I continue to punish myself... the self-prosecution of a friendless, loveless existence so that I won't hurt anyone else in the process...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not mean, You're not hurtful. You're you. You're one of the most special friends I have. When you tell me it's okay and that I can handle it, it feels real. You're beautiful and you're the one person I cannot imagine life without. You make me real and you make me strong. You cannot be bad, you cannot be wrong.

I love you..

And I'm always there.. you know that.