Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

TIME...

Where is the time?

I often ask myself this as I continue my monotony of a life that is university. I have no friends who invite me to their parties, and the ones who do, don't want to go party. I wonder if I have friends at all. Well, friends who want to hang out with me that is. And I don't mean dinner at a restaurant I hate or sitting in the room and discussing which boy in which class is cute (uggh!). I want to party and dance! But my 'friends' who do that, never invite me. All I do is go to class and do homework. That is all my life is about.

All I have is work and no time and no space... so what?

5 comments:

Musings... said...

WTF! That is such a lame excuse!!! We invited you...and gawd...when did you become a party freak! Unfair allegations!

Musings... said...

so yeah!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

*hurt*

beyond belief.

T. Tea. Tee. said...

oh gosh. You both misunderstand. Its about me. not about anyone else but me. I love you guys. and this was posted a long long time ago!