Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Drowning in the flow of things...

The end of term is fast approaching. Two more midterms and then a week of Finals... arrggghhh! It's driving me insane, the constant hammering of blood in my brain. The never ending migraine from the lack of sleep and too much reading. Math Math Math Math Chemistry Math Math Rhet Math Math Physics Physics Math Phyiscs and on and on the cycle goes- too much work, too little time. I'm moving with the overwhelming tide of work. Unable to get out of the cumbersome dreariness that comes from reading too many lecture notes and living a runaway life where nothing but work surrounds you. I want to get out. I need a break. Three weeks never seemed longer.

1 comment:

Musings... said...

awww you will be okay!!! you will survive!!!