Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

So Here We Go...


The end of spring-break heralds the coming of fun and... mid-terms. A home away from home, a sanctuary for my troubled mind away from my troublesome past...
I'm glad to be back. I am. Really. The person I've been able to grow into here hasn't been lost on me and I will forever be indebted to this foreign country for that. As the end of my Freshman year at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign draws closer and closer, I can't help but feel the unexplainable warmth and comfort that one usually feels at home. This school has come to mean so much to me in such a short while. Maybe it's because I'm so accustomed to moving away ever so often, that this place appeals to me. The people are wonderful, friendly, non-judgemental, non-interfering and nice.
I miss home. my mum, my dad, my little brother... but I'm glad to be here.
So here we go... back to the routine and schedule, mid-terms and midnight snacks, friends and fun, books and memories...

No comments: