Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Gonna Get Through This

I'm sure there have been times when you realise how low you really are... how unworthy, and incompetent you are... Like every other person it happens to me as well... most of the time i have my angel to help me through it... in one form or another... i may not be an angel to them, i'm hardly one to help people through their problems... but they help me get through it....
I know i can't do this... it's gonna kill me knowing that i can't but again an angel comes... he tells me he'll help me, but i don't want him to because it will be messing with his time to study....
Both can keep me calm when i've lost it... even though losing my cool isn't one of my personality traits...
As the stress of the upcoming exams increases and i realise how much i don't know... they keep me sane... in the insanity of it all, they keep me sane... holding me steady and guiding me through it... Painfully clear of what is and isn't makes things so much harder...
... je t'aime, mon ami, mon ange
... te quiero, mi amigo, mi ángel

No comments: